Welcome to the Radio Jove Project Library! Here you'll find many documents and references that you can use to study more about the natural radio emissions from Jupiter and the Sun. There are also newsletters, photos, and more about Radio JOVE.
Our Library is organized into the areas listed at the left. Feel free to browse our collections.
Feature: Radio JOVE Science Briefs
- The Discovery of Jupiter's Radio Emissions
- How a chance discovery opened up the field of Jovian radio studies
- The Galactic Background Radiation
- The ever-present sounds of our Galaxy
- The Jovian Decametric Radio Emission
- How scientists learn about Jupiter by observing its radio emissions
- Views From the Passenger Seat
- How to find your way around the sky and how to plan the best Jupiter observing times